The tree of life
I am sure there is nothing as valuable as Family in all cultures! We have heard this saying that Family is Everything! It is our Roots! If you think you should skip that part from your wedding because it is time-consuming, I hope this note would change your mind! Life is too short and what will last is memories engraved on images! Hence, let’s be rational! Skipping moments has nothing but regret, especially those with your loved ones! I know it is challenging to gather all your families in one frame, but it is manageable. How? The first step is to prepare a list of your family photos and think about the moment you want to take these kinds of pictures. I would say they should be taken directly after the ceremony because this is the best time you have all of your family members ready to partake in the photo. A day before your wedding, send them an informative email or text and inform them in advance that you will be taking family photos rightafter the ceremony. BY doing so, family photos will happen so smoothly, without being timeconsuming or stressful. Here is my recommendation list for the family photos. It is just a guide, so edit it according to your needs. In the end, I will show you some examples of them.
- Bride & Groom – Bride Parents
- Bride & Groom – Bride Parents plus Brothers and Sisters
- Bride & Groom – Bride Parents plus Brothers and Sisters plus kids and Partners
- Bride & Groom – Bride Grandparents
- Bride & Groom – Groom Parents
- Bride & Groom – Groom Parents plus Brothers and Sisters
- Bride & Groom – Groom Parents plus Brothers and Sisters plus kids and Partners
- Bride & Groom – Groom Grandparents
- Bride + Bridesmaids Groom+ Groomsmen
- Bride & Groom + Bridal party (flower girls page boys).